My Philosophy is to encourage people to take a more holistic approach to their health and vitality rather than being limited by adopted convention that may only look at an isolated set of symptoms.
What is special about Dr Kathleen & Team’s integrative/functional client-centred approach:
- We like to think clients see us as their healthcare partner. We take considerable time (e.g. first consult is usually one hour) to understand the whole person and our aim is to provide exceptional, compassionate and personalised care of all to all clients. Each client will receive post-consultation notes following each consultation, with individualised advice and a plan to follow.
- Ensure the latest and most comprehensive specialised testing is available to provide the knowledge, insight and understanding of the underlying root cause to ensure the best strategies can be adopted in recovery, prevention and optimal health.
- We will work with you closely as consultants and coaches to look at regimes and support a holistic approach. We will listen to your history and look at the interactions among genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors that can influence long-term health and complex, chronic health issues. In this way, we can support your unique expression of health and vitality.
- We support and provide scientific evidence-based natural alternatives to pharmaceutical medications and/or work alongside your existing conventional medicine regime; It is completely your choice.
- True wellness may involve more than one aspect of healing. You can select from three different packages, or we can help you choose which package is most appropriate for you, that involves nutritional consulting, health coaching, or mind/body wellness support in addition to our naturopathic/functional health consultations. We believe in the truly holistic model where all aspects of healing are equally important for optimal outcomes.
- We can also work in with and support your primary health care provider but that is up to your discretion.